Newest gun or latest upgrade

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Newest gun or latest upgrade

Post by Ronin.45 »

Bob wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:43 am Just got my Holosun Circle dot zeroed in on my AR Pistol. Loving life, killing paper dead!
I've become a fan of the circle only reticle. It is about the size of steel plates or scoring zones on our targets at typical competition distances. About head-sized at defensive distance too.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Well, I put this in the HK thread, but it's worth adding to this one as well.

HK USP Compact V1 9mm.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Well I put this in the Sig thread but I suppose it belongs here in this one as well. Picked up a Sig P226 Equinox in 40 S&W with an additional 357sig barrel and five mags.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Love the Quinox. If I got a Sig, that would be my model.

Also - incoming Glock parts!!!!! Stay tuned.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I haven't told my HK's that I got a Sig yet. And no way am I telling them I have Glocks. :D

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

See - they won't care about the Glocks. They'll just be disappointed in you. They consider the Sig a major pretender though. Kind of like "Why buy a Sig? You could have just got a Glock"
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Just did a little tweak to my Springfield XD45. Topped it off with some PDX1 230g, and added some new black grippy Foxx grips. Not a perfect fit, but this is an older XD so no surprise. I cut the oval part out myself with some leftover grip. All in all, I like them!

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Friends don't let friends buy SA. Just saying.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

My Browning HP is offended.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Nice job on your XD45. Mine is jealous. I've done nothing to mine except replace the barrel with a 5" threaded one and an inner tube on the grip.

And to Dave, I bought my XDs long before they sold out to liberal gun banners in their state.