Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

Post by Bob »

aerynsun wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:23 pm
David wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:44 am Image
So one common thing that you will see TONS of on Gab & other FreeSpeech platforms is people exposing twitter's incessant use of bots, or automated FAKE accounts all trying to control what people see and think. Like this one. They are all over the place.
So if Covid is actually such an issue, and the vaccine so legite...why is Big Tech working so hard at trying to convince people through deception?

Asking for a friend.
Connect the dots for me. What was posted mentioned bots and big tech. I'm missing the point.
So here is Dave on the other side of the fence demonstrating confirmation bias, among other things.

He saw this somewhere - and it supports his belief that this all a Blue Hat conspiracy theory, as demonstrated by the posts. But...did he do his homework? I say a resounding "no."

First sign of something wrong: Twitter - that should be more than enough to completely disregard at face value.
2nd sign - Nature of the Tweet cut off. Can't tell if it is a share, a retweet or what.
3rd sign - in a bout 10 minutes I was able to look up a couple of these. Julia Song is an real person, obvious a conservative Republican, and tweeting about this post. She didn't "Tweet" it as a bot or a pot stirrer.

Fake Dave News is Fake. Sorry Dave, but that is as credible as Fauci.

For the record - I do believe it is massive BS on a Global scale, that absolutely includes some conspiracy. Can't say 10% or 90%. But just because I support dave doesn't mean I accept BS obviously lame photoshop evidence from him. Easily manipulated people are easily manipulated...
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:32 pm Simply that a lot of very big, very powerful companies are using deception and scare tactics to convince you that this virus is the boogyman and you need their untested 'vaccine' to be safe. Why do you think they're spending so much money and effort to deceive you?
Thanks
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Joe Rogan forces Dr. Sanjay Gupta to admit CNN shouldn't have called his COVID treatment 'horse dewormer'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-rogan ... ivermectin

Good for Joe! He exposed this 'doctor' for not standing up to CNN and their fake news and lies.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Yep - that was deliberate misinformation.

Now - Rogan is also a fit beast, and took a kitchen sink of meds....So we don't know that he needed anything, or which thing worked.

But that is no excuse for CNN.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Joe definitely isn't afraid to take on the 'big' guys.

I guess we could say that 'evidently fear is not a factor for Joe Rogan'. :P
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Rogan has mnore listeners than anything on CNN....