Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

Post by Bob »

aerynsun wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:38 pm
Bob wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:54 pm I don't know - and neither do you or anyone else.

You're saying hospitals don't monitor and report admittances by cause?
I'm saying this is an example of what you were told, and what you DON'T know because it is not being reported in any interprtable context. It is like saying the bird is in the cage, and the cage is on the table. The bird is trapt!!!!

- If the table is on the Titanic, that means one thing, if the table is my bird here in Florida, that's another.

No Hospital/Hospital - say 10%
1800/200

Lived/Died - say 5%
190/10

Vax/Not - 99%
0/10

So only 10 in 10k actually die, and I'll bet money....Obsese, 75+, Double co-morbidities....

Yet all you are being told is the Vax/Not Vax breakdown. Yet, your chance of dying of Covid is only .1%, and even then only if Co-morbidities of a significant nature....

But the disturbing part is not that - it is that you are not asking the questions I just asked.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:36 am Yet, your chance of dying of Covid is only .1%, and even then only if Co-morbidities of a significant nature....
And yet folks panic...because their overlords told them to panic. Rather than use critical thinking skills they blindly swallowed everything fed to them. Let's see...a virus with corrupted 'science', fake numbers and faulty tests surrounding it, by dubious characters, that has an almost 100% survival rate, with cures readily available and they see the answer as getting an untested drug. One with serious side effects coming out including death. And yet they still try to defend their choice.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

Bob wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:36 am
aerynsun wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:38 pm
Bob wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:54 pm I don't know - and neither do you or anyone else.

You're saying hospitals don't monitor and report admittances by cause?
I'm saying this is an example of what you were told, and what you DON'T know because it is not being reported in any interprtable context. It is like saying the bird is in the cage, and the cage is on the table. The bird is trapt!!!!

- If the table is on the Titanic, that means one thing, if the table is my bird here in Florida, that's another.

No Hospital/Hospital - say 10%
1800/200

Lived/Died - say 5%
190/10

Vax/Not - 99%
0/10

So only 10 in 10k actually die, and I'll bet money....Obsese, 75+, Double co-morbidities....

Yet all you are being told is the Vax/Not Vax breakdown. Yet, your chance of dying of Covid is only .1%, and even then only if Co-morbidities of a significant nature....

But the disturbing part is not that - it is that you are not asking the questions I just asked.
Your only criteria is DEATH! Then don't get tested for anything because the chances of dying from many diseases is lower than COVID.

Eat up and get fat, your chances of dying from diabetes is lower than COVID!
The risk of death with diabetes: In a 20 year old, it is about 1 in 200,000. In a 60 year old it is about 1 in 10,000. In an 80 year old it is 1 in 1000.
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I have come to a different concept about co-morbidities.

1/2 of the American deaths are between age 70 and 80.

If you weigh more than 50 pounds more than when you graduated high school, you have a problem. I have that problem. Working on it.

If you weigh more than 100 pounds more than when you graduated high school, you have a severe problem.

Do YOU ever wonder why you don't see many FAT older people?

Yesterday, I stopped talked to friendly neighbor. The guy was always talking about retirement. He looked like he was about 60 years old. He also looked like he was about to deliver a baby - that fat. I went into shock when he told me that he was 50 years old. He isn't going to make it to retirement age.

All of this discussion is quibbling. People are dying in India because they are malnourished. When you look at who dies of the Wuhan flu in the US, the people have medical problems related to obesity. That is a different form of malnutrition. Work on it. Stop quibbling.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

bdcochran wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:45 pm I have come to a different concept about co-morbidities.

1/2 of the American deaths are between age 70 and 80.

If you weigh more than 50 pounds more than when you graduated high school, you have a problem. I have that problem. Working on it.

If you weigh more than 100 pounds more than when you graduated high school, you have a severe problem.

Do YOU ever wonder why you don't see many FAT older people?

Yesterday, I stopped talked to friendly neighbor. The guy was always talking about retirement. He looked like he was about 60 years old. He also looked like he was about to deliver a baby - that fat. I went into shock when he told me that he was 50 years old. He isn't going to make it to retirement age.

All of this discussion is quibbling. People are dying in India because they are malnourished. When you look at who dies of the Wuhan flu in the US, the people have medical problems related to obesity. That is a different form of malnutrition. Work on it. Stop quibbling.
Go low carb. I lost and kept the weight off.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

So one common thing that you will see TONS of on Gab & other FreeSpeech platforms is people exposing twitter's incessant use of bots, or automated FAKE accounts all trying to control what people see and think. Like this one. They are all over the place.
So if Covid is actually such an issue, and the vaccine so legite...why is Big Tech working so hard at trying to convince people through deception?

Asking for a friend.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:44 am Image
So one common thing that you will see TONS of on Gab & other FreeSpeech platforms is people exposing twitter's incessant use of bots, or automated FAKE accounts all trying to control what people see and think. Like this one. They are all over the place.
So if Covid is actually such an issue, and the vaccine so legite...why is Big Tech working so hard at trying to convince people through deception?

Asking for a friend.
Connect the dots for me. What was posted mentioned bots and big tech. I'm missing the point.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Simply that a lot of very big, very powerful companies are using deception and scare tactics to convince you that this virus is the boogyman and you need their untested 'vaccine' to be safe. Why do you think they're spending so much money and effort to deceive you?

bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Why do you think they're spending so much money and effort to deceive you?
I would guess to get your business.

Deception: A new car appears in advertisements.

Version 1 - the car is driven at high speed in the surf line along the beach. YOU would get arrested. YOU would run over a beach goer like the cop did in Santa Barbara a few years back. Your car would succumb to salt water erosion.

Version 2 - a car is driven at high speed on the dirt comes to a stream and merrily splashes through. YOU would ruin the electronics. YOU would hit a rock and destroy your catalytic converter.

Version 3- You are extolling the mileage you get on your new VW car while management knows that it cheated on the measurements, leading eventually to billions of dollars in loses, but management doesn't go to jail. YOU would go to jail.

Why do you think JD Powers rates a car highly from just looking at a model and not seeing a couple of years of performance and repairs.

Why in the h-ll do you buy a car described as "all new" for 2022 or "new and improved"? How about you buying a car that failed last year and you buy into those advertising slogans for the next year.

For goodness sake. I don't think a manufacturer or salesman has criticize his own product, ever.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I showed you all the math on this. It really is that simple to show how "deadly" it really is. Or isn't.

If you are not being told - it is for some other reason. My guess:

.Pharm was promised a lot of money for shots. They posted earnings that would be super high. If the shots don't get given they don't get paid. If they don't get paid, campaigns don't get backed (Repub & Dem)

Perfect Storm. They need you to take those shots, and .Gov has to have a reason to pay that bill.

Where is that pic from Dave?