So, SCCY...

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Re: So, SCCY...

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:23 pm I have been looking at these lately. Always kind of shyed away from them in preference of a good deal on a Ruger LC or EC (In muddy giorl, of course). But been watching vids and reading. Looks like these work pretty well. And now available in multiple colors and this config with red dot?

Expensive for what it is - but isn't everything these days?

If this is still of interest, Rural King has a bunch in stock.

https://www.rkguns.com/handguns.html?brand=54
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I'm holding out for an EC9...which they have.

But wow - a lot of SCCY colors! Even a Muddy Girl....If Muddy Girl/Black shows up...may have to try it!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:01 am I'm holding out for an EC9...which they have.

But wow - a lot of SCCY colors! Even a Muddy Girl....If Muddy Girl/Black shows up...may have to try it!
https://www.rkguns.com/sccy-cpx-1-9mm- ... +SCCY+CPX1

The red one is $60 off at Rural King right now...
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Bob wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:01 am I'm holding out for an EC9...which they have.

That seems like a pretty good price for an EC9. They were around $200-220 a couple years ago before the virus...and I just learned there is a RK about 40 miles from me.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Now on sale at RK for $279.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Nah - holding out to blow my money on ammo or an EC9...