Deal Alert Thread

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Re: Taurus tx22 $260

Post by David »

Mac66 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:27 pm Sportsmanswarehouse has the Taurus tx22 in stock for delivery/ pickup in stores for $260.

Good gun for training. I ordered 2.
Very good price. I’m enjoying mine and hope you enjoy yours when you get them. We’ll have to compare notes :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: Taurus tx22 $260

Post by Mac66 »

David wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 pm
Mac66 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:27 pm Sportsmanswarehouse has the Taurus tx22 in stock for delivery/ pickup in stores for $260.

Good gun for training. I ordered 2.
Very good price. I’m enjoying mine and hope you enjoy yours when you get them. We’ll have to compare notes :)
When I had my brother out shooing his LC9s, I brought out my Keltec P17. He enjoyed shooting it and I suggested getting one or something like one so he could train with it being less expensive than shooting 9mm. I will make one available to him if he wants but I've been looking at them for a couple years but balked at paying over $200 for one when they first came out with a rebate. However, used ones were recently going for over $300 and new ones were listed for $400 in most places and were never in stock. Hopefully this is a sign that guns are becoming available again and prices are maybe coming back down.

Looking at the order, I just realized that these are the 10 round mag versions. The 16 round mag versions are $100 more and out of stock. Been looking around for 16 rd mags, most are out of stock. I'm sure they will become available eventually so I'm keeping the order.
David
Administrator

Re: Deal Alert Thread

Post by David »

https://www.uvpaqlite.com/

UVPaqlite sale. Save 20% with code 'save20'.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Gnepig
Board Founder

Post by Gnepig »

For your consideration:
I have been enjoying this stove for the past month! Bought it for the $64 sale price as they are usually over 100 bucks. It has a lot of good reviews and some are saying it is better than the Jet Boil (Sorry Bob), I have never used a Jet Boil but definitely better priced!
This Stryker stove boils water super fast and a lot of it, I like that it can use the small propane/butane cans and the green one pound propane bottles...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camp-Chef-Ul ... /414541786
... Just a Dude...
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Good idea!

Last year, after not having an outside grill for many year, I finally did the research and purchased a portable propane grill. Tested it. Left it hooked up to a large propane container. Placed it under layers of plastic wrap outdoors. Multiple copies of manual in zip lock baggies.

My needs are different. I am not a bugout person as a one man show. Just want a quiet, low profile, in place. Bought an extra large propane tank. Already have fixtures, small containers, transfer units, Coleman stove, lantern, etc. Now have 6 tanks.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

bdcochran wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:06 pm Good idea!

Last year, after not having an outside grill for many year, I finally did the research and purchased a portable propane grill. Tested it. Left it hooked up to a large propane container. Placed it under layers of plastic wrap outdoors. Multiple copies of manual in zip lock baggies.

My needs are different. I am not a bugout person as a one man show. Just want a quiet, low profile, in place. Bought an extra large propane tank. Already have fixtures, small containers, transfer units, Coleman stove, lantern, etc. Now have 6 tanks.
The older I get, the less appealing the thought of ever bugging out becomes. My guess, the only way we would leave our area is if it become inhabitable due to some type of chemical/man made disaster. Otherwise, we would probably shift to the 80 acre farm and just try to keep a very low profile.
Gnepig
Board Founder

Post by Gnepig »

... Just a Dude...
Mac66
Board Founder

Radical Firearms AR $360

Post by Mac66 »

Combat Armory s selling fully assembled Radical Firearms lowers for $100, fully assembled uppers for $190 and Bcg/charging handle package for $70. Lifetime warranty. Free shipping. That's $360. RF gets pretty good reviews.

https://www.combatarmory.com/radical-fi ... -receiver/

https://www.combatarmory.com/ar-15-556-16-length-1-7-twist-w-15-slim-m-lok-handguard-no-assembly-required-1/

https://www.combatarmory.com/combat-armory-ar15-223-223-wylde-300acc-blackout-5-56-nato-mil-spcc-bcg-combo/
Mac66
Board Founder

Single shot shot guns $87

Post by Mac66 »

Ky gun co is having their annual 12 days of Christmas sale. Last day features ATI single shot shot guns in 410, 20, 12 ga, 18 or 26" bbls, free shipping. I don't know much about ATI guns but might make a good stash away, walk in the woods guns particularly with some caliber inserts.

https://www.kygunco.com/group/12deals12 ... 0Christmas