Dealing with injury

Preparedness starts with good health. Section for all things health and exercise related. Including discussions of current events in the world of health and medicine.
David
Administrator

Re: Dealing with injury

Post by David »

Thanks guys :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Here is Dave at the range now days

David
Administrator

Post by David »

:D
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Surgery tomorrow morning at 10:45. Prayers always appreciated.

Found that my P365XL w/TLR-6 works with the Sticky Holster so I'll try that as a pocket carry and see how it works.

Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

David wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 pm Surgery tomorrow morning at 10:45. Prayers always appreciated.

Found that my P365XL w/TLR-6 works with the Sticky Holster so I'll try that as a pocket carry and see how it works.
I wouldn't advise carrying it into the operating room. Doctors are kind of fussy over things like that. :lol:
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Mac66 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:18 pm
David wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 pm Surgery tomorrow morning at 10:45. Prayers always appreciated.

I wouldn't advise carrying it into the operating room. Doctors are kind of fussy over things like that. :lol:
:mrgreen:

bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I wear a mask when I go into my bank. It is politically correct to do so - and required again as of yesterday.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Good luck today, praying for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Mac66 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:18 pm

Of course it's also hard to pocket carry in a hospital gown. :roll: :D
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Mac66 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:07 am
Of course it's also hard to pocket carry in a hospital gown. :roll: :D

Don't know ...they hide things is prison...but an xray would show it :)

Best for surgery
You can't fix stupid !