Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
aerynsun

Re: Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:43 pm I think you are wildly over reacting to things. And letting irrational fear dictate your thinking. I'll offer a counter-point; if you have an adverse reaction to 'the jab' like many others have experienced...please don't seek medical assistance. Deal with the consequences of your choices.

See how that works?
That's not how it works. Most if not every vaccine has risks. Read links below. Following your reasoning we should not use any vaccines because of the risks.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK236284/

https://www.singlecare.com/blog/news/va ... tatistics/

The benefits out weight the risks.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:00 pm That's not how it works. Most if not every vaccine has risks. Read links below. Following your reasoning we should not use any vaccines because of the risks.

I believe, based on research from those in the medical field not on big pharmas payroll that vaccines are a $ making scam. So I oppose them based on those merits.

I also believe if you want to blindly follow those with an agenda, it is your right to do so. But it is not your right to tell me how to think or act. Nor do I find your comments on healthcare to be rational.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:32 pm
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:00 pm That's not how it works. Most if not every vaccine has risks. Read links below. Following your reasoning we should not use any vaccines because of the risks.

I believe, based on research from those in the medical field not on big pharmas payroll that vaccines are a $ making scam. So I oppose them based on those merits.

I also believe if you want to blindly follow those with an agenda, it is your right to do so. But it is not your right to tell me how to think or act. Nor do I find your comments on healthcare to be rational.
I'm not telling you what to do with your life.

I'm telling you what to do with your covid illness and death.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Which is not something you have any business addressing for anyone but yourself.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm Which is not something you have any business addressing for anyone but yourself.
It's not for you. A living will is to tell your family to let you die.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Your basic premise is that since someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint, they should just up and die. That's a pretty messed up point of view.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:26 am I'm going with the CDC numbers. Under 70 the survival rate is 99.9+%. Over 70 it's approx 96%. Those numbers, along with readily available cures means there is absolutely no need for an untested vaccine of dubious efficacy and documented side effects and death.
And, those numbers are grossly UNDER-ESTIMATED. Same with Over 70....just that most over 70 have a couple of issues....

There are a lot of people that have had Covid, survived, and did nothing. Take me - If my kid had not came down with it, I probably would have never been tested. I would have assumed it was a response to my regular flu shot.

By the way - I know a guy who REALLY did have Influenza B last year! How rare is that in the whole US?!?!?!?!

Pushing shots on Children under 18 without ANY co-morbidities know to be likely a deadly combo, right up there with pushing Jews into showers, IMO. Not one reason to not wait and thoroughly test. except $.

[I totally have your back on this one Dave!]

And Hydroxychloriquin IS an effective prophylactic. Except it is cheap.

But now we see the dreaded Delta Scourge being cast upon us....You know, the one that the last Vaccine was supposed to protect against???? You just can't believe anything that out defacto-leaders say.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

To address Aery's issue:

Is it that you just don't know who or what to trust? Yeah - that's a disconcerting situation.

I'll stick with:

What's your age
What are your serious risk factors (Obese, Diabetes, Cardio or Lung issues....)
How is your Vitamin D levels?
Vitamins and exercise good?

All of that will do more for you that the shot - and would apply to most people.