Goal of the SEP forum

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Goal of the SEP forum

Post by David »

The goal and purpose of the Survival and Emergency Preparedness board is simple: discuss practical and common sense preparedness ideas amongst like-minded individuals. To have areas of ready reference for ideas, links, videos and discussions of interest. And to disseminate that information to others. And to maintain a family-friendly environment that is entertaining and informative. And to offer substance that may actually save people's lives in the event of an emergency situation.

New folks are invited and encouraged to join and participate regardless of their level of experience. Questions are encouraged. And word-of-mouth is always encouraged.

:)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Goal of the SEP forum

Post by David »

To follow up on my OP, new members are always welcome and current members are encouraged to invite new folks into the board. I should note that new members are encouraged to become active participants on the board. I occasionally nuke zero-post registrations.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Renewed the board for another two years this afternoon :)

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Glad to hear.