Videos on the board

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Videos on the board

Post by David »

https://www.sepboard.us/viewtopic.php?t=5

As I've recently put out there, embedding a video into your post is now super easy. The procedure is in the link above.

Additionally, as I've mentioned elsewhere, older videos may no longer work properly (embedded prior to the update). It is an easy fix and I fix them as I come across them. If you are reading through the board and see a post with a non-working video please report it so that I am aware of it and can fix it. To report a post simply click on the ! tab at the top of the post.

Thank you.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bogart

Re: Videos on the board

Post by Bogart »

It would be nice if the poster would add a brief description of the video. Some people don't have a lot of bandwidth and a description of the video would be nice.

Shine on
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bogart wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:29 pm It would be nice if the poster would add a brief description of the video. Some people don't have a lot of bandwidth and a description of the video would be nice.

Shine on
I agree. Never a bad idea to have detailed content in your post. Good suggestion.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I continue to update videos as I see them. Remember, as you're browsing a thread and see a video that needs updating you can simply 'Report' the post and it will bring it to my attention so I can update it. To report a post simply click on the ! tab at the top of the post.

:)

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:23 pm I continue to update videos as I see them. Remember, as you're browsing a thread and see a video that needs updating you can simply 'Report' the post and it will bring it to my attention so I can update it. To report a post simply click on the ! tab at the top of the post.

:)