Compressed towels/tissue

The area to discuss BOB's, EDC's, GHB's and other gear. Also includes Comms and other radio topics.
David
Administrator

Compressed towels/tissue

Post by David »

https://www.amazon.com/FreshLife-Compre ... 287&sr=8-6

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3287350 ... b201603_53

I ordered a couple of packs of 50 on the smaller tablets and a few of the larger bath towel sized. Gotta say, these things come in handy for a variety of uses. Tossed several small ones and one of the big ones in my EDC sling bag. Useful for first aid, clean up or hygiene. And they are generally strong enough for a few uses. Best of all they are inexpensive and take up practically no space (on the smaller ones).
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Compressed towels/tissue

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Those work very well. We took a bunch with us to Peru when we hiked the Inca Trail. Gave all the leftover ones to our guide who have never seen them before. We've also used them hiking at Great Smokey Mountains NP and I carry some in all the vehicles and while hunting.
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Sounds very good for the car.

Traveling on the road for a very long time and in rural areas, I took a simple wash cloth and would clean it after each usage. In most instances, if it were not raining and I go to the next place by about 4 p.m. I could wash my clothes and the wash cloth and have them dried by the next am. If you do this, take a couple of baggies to hold the wet wash cloth.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

got a bunch of the tablets too... wife likes them for travel as she can trow them away after single use.
( and they fit in her purse which shes thinks is very important ) :)
You can't fix stupid !
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

Ordered some.