NRA corruption

For all discussion related to politics issues.
David
Administrator

NRA corruption

Post by David »

I’m putting this here because I believe it is ultimately political in nature.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Re: NRA corruption

Post by Bob »

And ultimately True. I have been saying for years the NRA has been a mess, and done as much harm as good.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I can't help but think that Wayne is a Dem-mole planted to run the NRA into the ground. They have been ineffective for a very long time in fighting for the 2A and now the legal fees are draining the resources, that weren't being correctly used anyway.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

It is sad. I know I have switched my donations of to GOA and the 2nd Amendment Foundation.
Erich

Post by Erich »

For what it's worth, as an appellate lawyer (who's a member of all three), the SAF really does some good with their litigation. In addition to sending them money, I've used Amazon Smiles to send them a donation for every Amazon purchase I make.
https://www.saf.org/
Erich

Post by Erich »

Compliments of the SAF

Appeals Court Rules Against California Age Limits for Semiautomatic Rifles https://www.wsj.com/articles/appeals-co ... 1652305987
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

SAF seems to be making some really good progress with their court cases.
Erich

Post by Erich »

I'm one of the rare lawyers who's specialized in appeals, and I'm very impressed with the SAF. I think it's the most effective use of my 2A donations (while I'm also a member of the NRA and the GOA).
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

I agree with Erich.

The ILA branch of the NRA and Fiends of the NRA both are doing quite a bit out in the communities as well.
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.