Ukraine - what's the outlook here?

For all discussion related to politics issues.
aerynsun

Re: Ukraine - what's the outlook here?

Post by aerynsun »

Bmyers wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:04 am I believe the left is screaming so hard about the invasion not because of the actual invasion, but to use or at least to try to use it as a distraction to all their failures on the homefront.
Good point. But the news media has their back.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:04 am I believe the left is screaming so hard about the invasion not because of the actual invasion, but to use or at least to try to use it as a distraction to all their failures on the homefront.
Partially. But I think they have a lot of money invested in Ukraine and it's a country they launder through. In addition to having illegal facilities there or backing them like they did in China.

From what I'm seeing reported, the 'refugees' aren't being 'driven' out of their towns, the Russians are liberating them and the people are welcoming them. The bio-weapon facilities have continued to be targeted, hence the left squawking so hard.

I noticed Ukraine, along with the MSM pusing propaganda such as showing video of 'exhausted' and brave Ukrainian firefighters battling all the 'fires' that the Russian troops have set. Of course it never happened and they were exposed as actually using footage of Australian firefighters battling fires in Tasmania back in 2019. Gee...wonder why they had to lie?

Also, notice that Biden and other left politicians are calling for Putin to be removed 'BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY'. As in they want to see him assassinated. Kind of odd a U.S. politician calling for the assassination of another world leader....
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Sleepy Joe is not the smartest person nor are the people he is picking as advisors. When they can't figure out what sex they are, should they really be leading anything?
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:29 am When they can't figure out what sex they are, should they really be leading anything?
No, they should not be leading anything at all.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I feel sorry for Zelchumpsky

He keeps holding on like anyone is gonna come to his aide. All the west is doing is jockeying for more military budget.

He really needs to turn on to the the fact that he is on his own. And America needs to let all the little Ukraine flag crap go. People do not get that their government really does not give a crap.

As I have said - we have no interest in taking on an "A" team. Invade Kuwait? Oh yeah - we are there for the party! Fight off a nuclear power? No thank you.

And we really need to stop throwing the war crimes name around. Not like our record is good on that either.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

WATCH: Ukrainians Tell Reporter on Ground in Mariupol It’s Not Russians, It’s Ukrainians Azov Attacking Civilians -Patrick Lancaster News Reports

https://thedcpatriot.com/watch-ukrainia ... s-reports/

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

LAtest rumors...

1. Ukraine sank a Russian battleship? If so, cool...
2. England has troops on the ground training Ukrainians? Not cool - NATO country at risk on ground of either killing Russians or being killed by the.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

Bob wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:14 am I feel sorry for Zelchumpsky

He keeps holding on like anyone is gonna come to his aide. All the west is doing is jockeying for more military budget.

He really needs to turn on to the the fact that he is on his own. And America needs to let all the little Ukraine flag crap go. People do not get that their government really does not give a crap.

As I have said - we have no interest in taking on an "A" team. Invade Kuwait? Oh yeah - we are there for the party! Fight off a nuclear power? No thank you.

And we really need to stop throwing the war crimes name around. Not like our record is good on that either.
WWII
LeMay said, "If we'd lost the war, we'd all have been prosecuted as war criminals."
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Still rooting for Russia!

aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:06 am Still rooting for Russia!
??????????????????????/