Olight Recall

Flashlights, lanterns, torches and anything that sheds a little light for your path.
David
Administrator

Olight Recall

Post by David »

In case this effects anyone here...

Olight Ecommerce Technology Recalls Flashlights Due to Burn Hazard

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2022/Oligh ... urn-Hazard
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Olight Recall

Post by Ronin.45 »

This is a risk with every single high output light. They can't give you 1,000+ lumens in a pocket size light without tremendous heat. I've seen surefire, stream light, olight, and many other brands melt gun cases and singe pockets.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Ronin.45 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:35 am This is a risk with every single high output light. They can't give you 1,000+ lumens in a pocket size light without tremendous heat. I've seen surefire, stream light, olight, and many other brands melt gun cases and singe pockets.
I found that out when I had my Nitecore EA11 in my front pocket and turbo was activated. Yeah, it got HOT quick :lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I had not seen this recall.

I checked and mine are not the Pro version just the M2R Warrior.