So...how about those gas prices!

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: So...how about those gas prices!

Post by tom mac »

head exploded with that...
You can't fix stupid !
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

Is hard to believe that people can not wrap there heads around that Alaska is part of the United States of America.

It has only been a State for 60+ years now.....
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

As the education system has slowly declined, it isn't surprising that the population as whole has become dumber on many subjects.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

and their vote counts as much as yours...
You can't fix stupid !
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I am of the firm belief that given our two party system and the way it is ran, that no one who actually votes should be allowed to vote. You have to know that you are voting for a liar, a criminal, or someone who has little to know awareness that they can't do the things they say they are going to do.
I'd say being willing to do that should disqualify you right out of the gate.

But...since we are allowed to do that, remember: Half of the people are above average! Unfortunately, the other half is not...
David
Administrator

Post by David »

So far Costco is hold below the $4 mark. We’ll see how long that continues.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

May have to go fill the cans up there!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Early in the morning is the best time, they open at 7am. As the day goes on the lines get longer. Nothing too outrageous but there are sometimes lines going out into the parking area a bit. At least at the Costco on Linebaugh and Sheldon. Filled up at the Clearwater Costco last week and it had some lines as well. Maybe a 10 minute wait to get to the pump. So overall not too bad.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

This morning gas is $4.09 and Diesel is a dollar more a gallon.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I've noticed in the last couple of days it's been falling back below $4 most places.