Under $5 at Walmart

A section for knives, axes, multi-tools and all things blades.
aerynsun

Under $5 at Walmart

Post by aerynsun »

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail- ... /396713032

I saw this at Walmart and thought how far we have come in the knife world.

If I didn't have a similar Buck knife I would have bought one.
David
Administrator

Re: Under $5 at Walmart

Post by David »

That looks like a pretty good deal. I checked but not available for pick up at any Walmart's local to me. I wonder if that also means it's not actually already in the store?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:09 pm That looks like a pretty good deal. I checked but not available for pick up at any Walmart's local to me. I wonder if that also means it's not actually already in the store?
I saw various types of that knife in a cardboard end cap in a store. There is even a part serrated version.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I've got to get a new gas can from Wallyworld so I'll take a look and see what they have available.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:09 am I've got to get a new gas can from Wallyworld so I'll take a look and see what they have available.
Did you buy that knife I mentioned? If so, how is it.

It sold out the last time I was in the store.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Haven't had the chance to get out to WM yet.

Erich

Post by Erich »

That looks like it's worth a shot...maybe the next time I do a mail order...