Home Covid Remedies

Preparedness starts with good health. Section for all things health and exercise related. Including discussions of current events in the world of health and medicine.
Mac66
Board Founder

Home Covid Remedies

Post by Mac66 »

Just in case, this doctor recommends ivermectin, fluvoxamine, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, quercetin, zinc. He also recommends rinsing out your sinuses, throat with a solution of hydrogen peroxide diluted in water.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/frontline ... ja6eyTw%3D
bdcochran

Re: Home Covid Remedies

Post by bdcochran »

Re: Home Covid remedies - non prescription.
Vitamin D. Takes months of 10,000 units per day to get rid of deficiency. The in patient treatment takes weeks and costs thousands of dollars. Diminutive Dr. Fauci takes 6,000 units a day. I live below 35 degree latitude. Take one walk between 11:30 am and 2:30 p.m. During that time slot, I also do exercises outside, protected from the wind in the sun. That time slot is for the necessary type of sun rays and also the location. North of that location and you will not get enough rays from the sun during the winter.

Zinc - works on viruses.

Buy the hydrogen peroxide 5% for $10 a gallon and dilute. Much cheaper than the expensive mouth wash. Stores for 2-3 years if unopened. Otherwise unstable. If it "goes bad", it will not hurt you. I figure on a year if opened. Quercetin is over the counter.