Howdy

Please introduce yourself here.
johnk568

Howdy

Post by johnk568 »

A Big Hello, from SW Missouri,

Hi, Ya'll, from the sunny and warm part of Missouri during winter. It has snowed 4 times last year and was gone by Noon.
I am new to all the survival preps, but am learning real quick.

John
David
Administrator

Re: Howdy

Post by David »

Hi John and welcome to the forum.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Welcome John, I'm your neighbor from Southern IL, just across the river from St. Louis, MO. I have spent time in Aurora, MO due to my aunt and uncle lived there for years.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Welcome.... lots of good info here, just take a spoonful at a time so you don't go crazy :)
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

johnk568 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:37 am I am new to all the survival preps, but am learning real quick.
As Tom said, lots of great information here from folks that have been sensibly prepping for a very long time. Years and even decades.

Couple of spots to start;

Your advice to someone new to prepping

https://www.sepboard.us/viewtopic.php?t=23

What is a BOB, GHB or EDC and why would you want one anyway?

https://www.sepboard.us/viewtopic.php?t=14

And of course if you have any questions, shout them out :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".