Two Year Anniversary

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Two Year Anniversary

Post by David »

Well, a couple of days ago SEP celebrated it's two year anniversary, at least for the new board :lol:

For the newer folks, SEP has been around quite a few years but just over two years ago the server we were on got hacked. SEP was, unfortunately, part of the collateral damage and got wiped out. Well, that was then and this is now. Better board, better server and many of the same great folks that make this a home. My thanks to all of you for making the board a really friendly place to hang out.

Cheers :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Re: Two Year Anniversary

Post by fishingjeff »

Really enjoy learning new things from other members. Can't wait til I'm finally done with all my cancer chemo treatments to be able to do another SEP campout. Dave, I have many things and projects to share with the campers there.

Happy holidays to all.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

fishingjeff wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:28 am Really enjoy learning new things from other members. Can't wait til I'm finally done with all my cancer chemo treatments to be able to do another SEP campout. Dave, I have many things and projects to share with the campers there.

Happy holidays to all.
Hope and pray all is going well with your treatments Jeff. I'd like to see if we can get an SEP gathering together in January or February up at Starkey or Seranova Tract. I'm hoping my move will be done this month, hopefully before Christmas. Then I can see about scheduling something that works for everyone.

:)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Post by fishingjeff »

Will be looking forward to possibly coming. First part of January will be the start of round three Chemo. Round one was in the hospital, being so sick with pneumonia didn't have a bad reaction to the Chemo that I remember of. Round two was Dec 1,2,3,4. Kicked my !@# for about 3 days. Glad for the fact have not been neausea affected. Going into round three I know will be like having been runover by a tank. Already prepping the mind to cdope with it.

Ho Ho Ho it better not snow [here].
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Hope all goes well buddy. Prayer sent :)

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Congrats on the two years!