Board Updates Pending

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Board Updates Pending

Post by David »

At some point, hopefully in the near future I will be performing board updates. I will try to give everyone a heads up before I start. This may or may not interrupt the board for a short period of time while the maintenance goes on behind the scenes.

Thank you. :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Board Updates Pending

Post by David »

Will be working on updates shortly...
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Okay, I obviously jacked things up yesterday which is why we went down. I was very fortunate that the Admin of another board I'm a member of stepped in and cleaned up!

That board is Florida Shooters Network.

https://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/

Nice board and of course you don't have to live in Florida to be a member. Many thanks to Legio!

David
Administrator

Post by David »

We are now updated to the latest version btw :)

David
Administrator

Post by David »

The board is being reconfigured a bit to offer new areas (Political discussions) as well as consolidate some sections into sub-forums for a cleaner, more streamlined look.

:)