How to put an avatar in your profile/posts

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

How to put an avatar in your profile/posts

Post by David »

You will see your screen name in the upper right part of the board, under the search box. Click it and go to user control panel > profile > edit avatar > drop down box and choose 'upload avatar' > upload an avatar that you have downloaded to your PC. The avatar must be no more than 90x90 so if it comes back too small, simply resize it and upload it again.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: How to put an avatar in your profile/posts

Post by David »

Everyone will need to re-upload their avatar. If you haven't done so in the previous version I encourage you to upload an avatar. The max size is 120 pixels by 120 pixels.

And I encourage everyone to upload an avatar. It spices up the board and makes your posts pop!

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".