Air rifles and pistols

The area to discuss BOB's, EDC's, GHB's and other gear. Also includes Comms and other radio topics.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Air rifles and pistols

Post by Bob »

I need an air rifle before I need another carry or a PCC.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I've certainly liked that Kodiak Silver Dual caliber one I picked up at WM a few years back. The .22 pellets do have some serious penetration as far as pellet rifles go.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Getting so close to this....$200 is a great rifle, scope and 1000's of rounds. Plus squirrel season all year round....
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I've said it before, every serious prepper needs an air rifle. The cost is small. Keeping it fed is inexpensive. It's quiet and can keep food on the table. It can also help eliminate pests in the area. No downside for what it was designed for really.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".