Growing fig trees in containers

David
Administrator

Growing fig trees in containers

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Growing fig trees in containers

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

One of my fig plants. This one has produced several so far this year and last year. Really wanting this to take off and get much bigger and larger yields. They'll turn a darker purple when they ripen up.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Both fig trees are continuing to product a lot of figs. A lot more than the two trees I had in the ground that died. So it seems that keeping them in a container was the answer to keeping them healthy.