Sinus rinsing

A section for home remedies, alternative medicine, homeopathy including diet, essential oils, herbs and other natural means of treating disease and injury.
David
Administrator

Sinus rinsing

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Sinus rinsing

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

1. thank you David.
2. When I was a kid (and before you were born) a vaporizer would be put near a kid. I have one, it sits new and unused in the garage.
3. If you want to go cheap, cheap, inhale a solution of warm sterile water (meaning distilled water which is cheap) and salt.
4. I looked up the latest fashion. It is called a Neti pot and I will be buying one this next week. More efficient and doesn't require a bunch of little bottles.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

You are very welcome. A sinus rinse can really help out quite a bit. :)

bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I did purchase one of those miniature tea pots. It came in this week. It resides in the spare bedroom in a large clear plastic container with a respirator, baby bottles and other items for when I go down in the epidemic. And, I fully expect that I will. In the meantime, I have added substantially more distance in the daily walking in the sun portion of my daily exercise routine.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Don't think negatively. The survival rate for under 70 is over 99% and over 70 is 96+%. A lot of folks that had it say it's like a bad cold and nothing more.

bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Don't worry. I know the statistics. Studied epidemics for years.

Preps are based upon experiences. Like having surgery after the army and having to take care of myself alone. Or Last July-Sept. with multiple trips to ER, having to care of myself alone. I took a whole body steroid in lieu of back surgery. It worked - no pain, full use of body.

It just sucks to be down. Baby bottles? Sometimes it is difficult to sit up and drink through a straw. Makes life easier - ask a baby!