New guy from Michigan

Please introduce yourself here.
Ender

New guy from Michigan

Post by Ender »

I met David over on another gun forum - no not that one ;). I'm looking forward to taking in all the great info here.

P.S. it's nice not to be barraged by a bunch of ads.
David
Administrator

Re: New guy from Michigan

Post by David »

And welcome to the board and glad to have you. You have at least one other fellow Michigander here on the board, Mac. And he's been posting wonderful pics of all the snow you folks have been getting. Absolutely beautiful.

Dive in anywhere and enjoy. Great group of folks...even Bob :lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ender

Post by Ender »

Thanks for the welcome. The snow gets kind of old. It means the golf clubs go up and the Jeep goes into hibernation. I'll keep an eye out for Bob :D
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Welcome. We are a pretty small community still, but can get an occasional lively discussion going. Glad you found us.
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Post by fishingjeff »

Definitally watch out for Bob. He isn't quite right, leans to one side -kindof. Even plays a damn fine geetar. I think Q needs to have a heart to heart with him. :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Gnepig
Board Founder

Post by Gnepig »

Yeah, that guy Bob... Cool guy to go camping with tho. Welcome to the Board= lots of cool stuff here.
... Just a Dude...
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob's great until he puts on the spandex and long haired wig and starts rocking out to 80's tunes with his band. Mild mannered business type in a suit by day...80's hair band by night. :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Welcome from another Michiganian