One year anniversary

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

One year anniversary

Post by David »

Well, it's been just over a year since we started up the new and improved SEP board. It was December 4th to be exact. I feel it's been a good year with a lot of really good content and discussion. And I thank all of you guys for your participation.

How do you feel we've done over the last year?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Re: One year anniversary

Post by fishingjeff »

Looks like it's working fairly well. Would be nice to at least have a persons state listed in the avatar.

Ya'll have some HAPPY HOLIDAYS, now that 2020 is almost over finally.

Hopeing for a better 2021, we earned it.

Currently in a battle with cancer. So far alls going toward the positive side.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Prayer sent for you Jeff!
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Thanks for the forum and glad it has been so successful.

Jeff, glad to hear that things are going positive, in a year that has been challenging, it is nice to hear some positive news.
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Post by fishingjeff »

David/Bmeyers: Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's been a long hard road since March, VERY LITTLE SLEEP, PAIN like you wouldn't believe, test after test. Boils down to what I refer to as PAM. Pain, agony and misery. Been hard on the DH also. She's been a big help and support throught this ordeal. Finally should start radiation treatments in Jan. Will be on chemo injections for a while. We'll see what happens. :D
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Jeff, I'm going to toss this out for your consideration:

https://www.cellquest.com/

My wife and I have taken this supplement for years and have followed it closely. They themselves can't claim it cures cancer because big pharma would have the FDE close them down. But if you do some research on it there are scads of testimonials from folks that had cancer and now don't. As in 'you've got three months to live' to 'we can't find any traces of cancer in your body'.

Praying for you brother.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

I'm looking forward to next year. The forum will continue to grow and prosper. It will be interesting to talk about supplies and gear and such into the next year as prices, I'm predicting, return to normal. Not immediately, but perhaps within 6 months.