Looting, rioting and deadly force

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Looting, rioting and deadly force

Post by David »

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... businesses

In typical libtard MSM fashion, the article is misleading in some areas;

DeSantis’ newest legislation comes in response to months of protesting that frequently lead to rioting this summer in Florida and across the U.S., following the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after a white Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

I believe the coroner's report indicated the knee on the neck was not a major contributing factor and Floyd would have died anyway due to the drugs in his system and complications from his level of resistance.

That's just a side note from the main theme of the proposed legislation. I think that deadly force should be authorized to protect one's business, home or other property. I remember a recent meme that stated if you use deadly force against someone breaking into your home it means you value your property more than their life. The response was that no, by breaking into my home they (the bad guy) values my property more than their life.

Discussion...
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: Looting, rioting and deadly force

Post by Mac66 »

In Michigan you have a natural right to protect yourself and your property. One doesn't need permission from the .gov to shoot looters.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

I wholeheartedly agree. Anyone willing to attack my business is destroying my livelihood and therefore my ability to keep my familysafe and secure. The same goes for my home. Mob violence against a person can often only be stopped by violence.
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

Moats and Brick walls could be the new 2020-2021 home landscaping feature of the year.
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.