What'd ya get/give for Christmas?

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Mac66
Board Founder

What'd ya get/give for Christmas?

Post by Mac66 »

Thought I would throw this out there in case you got or gave prepper items for Christmas.

We gave all the kids Ouline flashlights that I found on Amazon for $5 last summer. I bought 3 for myself and then my wife liked them so much the we bought them as stocking stuffers for my adult children.

I got a collapsible aluminum 12' ladder "to help build more elevated blinds" according to my wife. It is quite compact and will ride in the back of my PU truck. It is quite a bit more compact and lighter than my folding 12' ladder.

My daughter gave me a nylon wallet with a neck lanyard and a monkey fist key chain with a survival kit inside. Will be good for traveling. One son replaced my Chronograph that I accidentally shot this past fall while testing loads. My other son got me a drone. It was pretty much a starter drone but has a camera. I've been wanting one to survey the hunting property with.
Last edited by Mac66 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: What'd ya get/give for Christmas?

Post by tom mac »

My stocking had fallen off the hook ( so I thought ), but the wife put it down as it was filled with 500 bullets for reloading.
Nice bottle of Macallan 18
socks
misc crap
You can't fix stupid !
ratf51
Board Founder

Post by ratf51 »

As I posted elsewhere, a Rofis R3 flashlight, an Olight i3t EOS flashlight, a pair of bolt cutters, and enough cash to order a PSA Dissipator upper.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I forgot to mention I got a Smith tri-hone diamond knife sharpener.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I put the BOGO Lunada's under the tree as "Grab" gifts, and one got grabbed, but I managed to get one.Also the Ultafire lights. Looks like one of those is still around. And picked up a little holiday ammo....

Got all my serious presents from a prepping perspective earlier in the season.