Will all PCC Pistols be considered SBR

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Will all PCC Pistols be considered SBR

Post by Bmyers »

ATF released a new statement and order for production to stop:
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/202 ... -pistol-2/

The worst part is this past weekend we were out on the Mississippi and I had my Freedom FX-9 Pistol and fell off the boat into the Mighty Miss. At this point it is probably somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. I was hoping to pick up a replacement, but I guess not now.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Will all PCC Pistols be considered SBR

Post by Ronin.45 »

So far this only applies to the honey badger and it's specific pistol brace. No telling what the ATF will rule in the end. Sadly, their rulings hold weight even though they are illegal and unconstitutional.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Not surprised here. They clearly went out of their way to make a ridiculously stable "forearm" brace.

I'll stick with my Thorsdon cheek rest thank you very much. Almost literally just a tube.

But ATF is/has been out of hand/touch with 2nd Amendment forever. Surprising with all of those Republicans that were/are in charge....or maybe they don't want you to have guns either!
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Under Trump the ATF was ordered to re-evaluate old NFA laws. They actually came out with recommendations to deregulate suppressors and SBRs among other things. If he doesn't get re-elected expect a whole slew of new restrictions.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Trump supported no bump stocks. He's a fascist.
JDH

Post by JDH »

Bob:
Vote for Biden then and lose it all then.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Interesting that you think he is the only alternative.

I always find it fascinating people who have only known Trump from TV or his latest bout with the Presidency. I grew up in South Eastern PA. Know a lot of people from NY from school. Trump was everywhere all the time in 80's /90's.

If you think he is your gun/healthcare friend, you know nothing about him. I don't think Biden is either, for the record.

I'll concede to being wrong on this when my healthcare costs go down, and my 2nd Amendment rights start coming back instead of going away.
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

Yeah Trump was a hard core Dem for life, until Hillary slighted him.

I am still voting Turnip because Joe promises to take away every semi automatic and what not on his web page. He even brags about it. So even with the lesser of two evils. I just don't want to see Biden in office. We know he will "have a stroke", or "slip and fall in the shower" and die leaving Harris in office. He is a puppet to someone else pulling his strings...
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Strayz wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 pmWe know he will "have a stroke", or "slip and fall in the shower" and die leaving Harris in office. He is a puppet to someone else pulling his strings...
Or get lost on the way to the Oval Office and not find his way back.

Hahahaha
JDH

Post by JDH »

Bob wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:04 pm Interesting that you think he is the only alternative.

I always find it fascinating people who have only known Trump from TV or his latest bout with the Presidency. I grew up in South Eastern PA. Know a lot of people from NY from school. Trump was everywhere all the time in 80's /90's.

If you think he is your gun/healthcare friend, you know nothing about him. I don't think Biden is either, for the record.

I'll concede to being wrong on this when my healthcare costs go down, and my 2nd Amendment rights start coming back instead of going away.
Right, his is not the only alternative. One could choose the Libertarian or the Green party, neither of which have a chance, pretty much insuring the worst possible outcome, Biden.

Biden is not the candidate. Biden is a puppet who's strings are being pulled by people who want to see the destruction of the United States as it exist now. Ticking the box next to Trump's name does not mean you are voting for the individual. Call it the lessor of two evils if that makes you feel better. It is the only way to keep the true evil from the Oval Office.