Finally got one- Sig 365

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Re: Finally got one- Sig 365

Post by David »

Ronin.45 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:44 pm He also removed the silly safety while he was in there.
Did you keep the parts to the safety? Should be three parts, the safety latch itself, detent and detent spring.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

David wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:54 am
Ronin.45 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:44 pm He also removed the silly safety while he was in there.
Did you keep the parts to the safety? Should be three parts, the safety latch itself, detent and detent spring.
Of course. All stock parts went in the box just in case.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Let me know if you decide to part with them, we can work out a deal. I could always use a spare set, or if I ever get a second one or an XL.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

David wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 am Let me know if you decide to part with them, we can work out a deal. I could always use a spare set, or if I ever get a second one or an XL.
Will do
David
Administrator

Post by David »

If it's of interest to anyone with (or considering) a P365. It's pricey but I put it out as an option to consider.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/caliber- ... zines.html

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

I'm not that interested in the XL, but if I was, I'd spend the extra $75-100 and have two complete guns.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I agree that it makes more sense to spend the little extra and simply buy the XL, but wanted to put it up in case someone was interested in the concept.

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

My brother stopped over tonight to pick up his new G43. He's tickled pink with the upgrades and accessories for the price. I couldn't gouge him too much on his birthday😁.
Luckily my IWB holster showed up yesterday for the 365 so I can transition seamlessly. I went ahead and ordered two 10rd flush mags today so I'll have 2-10s and 2-12s. That will give me carry options and give me a few stages worth of preloads for a match.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I'll be very interested to hear how you do in a match with it. I've thought about shooting mine at one of the Outlaw matches at some point.

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Got the two flush mags today. These will work very well for pocket carry. For IWB I can pick between these or the 12s.