Being your own First Responder

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Re: Being your own First Responder

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:14 am When will the people in Portland have enough?
I'd guess that they're probably way past having enough but we'll have to see the results of their next local elections to see if they voted the current idiots out of office that allowed all this crap to happen in the first place.

It's one thing to drop a hammer on your foot and quite another to continually hit yourself in the foot with a hammer. :o
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

They will have had enough when they leave.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Heard their city council voted 7 to 1 to defund the police. What could possibly go wrong :roll:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".