Thank you

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Thank you

Post by David »

I wanted to say thank you to all of you folks that were founding members on the old board and have come back and re-registered here on the new board. I feel bad that so much really good information was lost. But I'm looking forward to building this new board with you folks and making it even better. I've learned a lot of stuff from you and look forward to learning even more. And if I can pass on a tidbit here and there so much the better.

So thanks for joining me in this journey. :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Re: Thank you

Post by Bmyers »

We should be thanking you for taking the time and money to have a nice place to allow us to post and share ideas.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Thank you, Dave.
kirgi08
Board Founder

Post by kirgi08 »

David,I finally figured it out.The avi is gonna be a while.The mod thing is on you to do,no access anywhere yet.'08.
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you look like food you will be eaten.

I'd rather have and not need it,as to need and not have it.
Chemboy

Post by Chemboy »

David,
Thank you for suggesting this forum. Looks very interesting and I’m looking forward to participating!
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

I don't know you.
Thanks
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Chemboy wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 pm David,
Thank you for suggesting this forum. Looks very interesting and I’m looking forward to participating!
Glad to have you. Enjoy :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".