New Knife Day Again...

A section for knives, axes, multi-tools and all things blades.
Gnepig
Board Founder

New Knife Day Again...

Post by Gnepig »

Oh yeah, this one is cool= it even has the tooth pick and a tweezers! I was just looking for a smaller folding saw and came across this one:

Victorinox Swiss Army Rangergrip 78

I really considered the Alox Farmer version but the deal breaker (for me) was the knife blade didn't have a lock. The Rangergrip 78 is large and heavy for a pocket knife but it feels very utility, like it's ready for work with plenty of leverage for control.
The saw got raves from all reviewers and it does cut awesomely. Now I need the sheath to put it on my belt.

https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Swiss ... B00KNO2AV0

... Just a Dude...
David
Administrator

Re: New Knife Day Again...

Post by David »

I like that a lot gene! Victornox makes a great product and they will last a lifetime. That one looks highly useful and heavy duty. Let me know when/where you find a sheath.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I received one Schrade model 30 fixed blade. After determining that it would do 90% plus of my more expensive fixed blades, I ordered two more at $22 a piece delivered plus sales tax and no delivery charge and ordered large tek lock attachments.
Gnepig
Board Founder

Post by Gnepig »

Also found on Amazon, it is a perfect fit. I don't wear a belt so it hangs from the belt loop on a carbiner. It took a little while to get used to it hanging like that but it's working.
... Just a Dude...