Looks like areas are getting hit hard

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Re: Looks like areas are getting hit hard

Post by David »

Armed security for a camera crew leaped into action and disarmed a rioter who had taken an AR15 out of a burning police cruiser. Video at lead of article.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11748320/ ... est-rifle/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=738431466925055

He disarms the punk who very likely crapped in his pants and then clears the weapon while checking his surroundings.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Well, looting has come to Tampa.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/hundreds ... s-to-close

Businesses were stormed near Busch Gardens yesterday...
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Jacksonville and Miami are getting hit.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/off ... Y3ES8HxwQg

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Well these CRIMINALS don't want to miss out on their chance to steal stuff. The news needs to STOP calling them protestors and start calling them CRIMINALS and RIOTERS and they need to be treated as such.

These stores have NOTHING to do with the actions of the officers and all this does is feed the CRIMINAL element.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

The rioters are moving into the suburbs in Chicago area:

LOOTING INCIDENT PROMPTS ADVISORY TO DOWNERS GROVE RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES

On May 31, 2020, the Police Department responded to a report of looting at the Best Buy located at 1432 Butterfield Road. Like all other communities in the Chicago area there is a risk of looting tonight. The Village strongly recommends that all businesses close immediately. All residents are advised to stay home.

Sent out by the Downers Grove PD
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Stores in the surrounding areas of Chicago have started barricading and boarding up their stores to try to stop the looting.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

The massive liberal states will be hit the hardest, and urban areas.

All I'm sayin' is anyone causing more curfew/lockdown as Corona gets lifted....bold move. Hope you live through that!
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

A fifth night of unrest following the death of George Floyd saw protests in Florida turn violent, with several deputies suffering injuries as businesses were looted and set on fire.

A deputy in Jacksonville was either stabbed or slashed in the neck when a peaceful protest turned into a destructive riot, the Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams told reporters Saturday night. The deputy is recovering at a hospital.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-prot ... es-injured
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

girlfriend lives 1/2 block from the main east - west street in Beverly Hills. The shopping center on the corner is in Beverly Hills on the border with Los Angeles. It was burned out totally last night. At her children's urging, she came to my house before it burned.

I have people of all colors in my family. There was no predominant color and there were a lot of rough white women radicals getting arrested.