Looks like areas are getting hit hard

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Looks like areas are getting hit hard

Post by Bmyers »

Minneapolis and LA are both reporting rioting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citize ... lis-report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles- ... 01-blocked

Summer must be upon us. You don't notice much rioting when it is below freezing outside.
David
Administrator

Re: Looks like areas are getting hit hard

Post by David »

While I'm all for peaceful protests, this is simply (for the most part) fake-outrage and an excuse to riot and loot. I would be on the lookout for more (false flag) incidents around the country since the MSM-induced fear over the virus is subsiding.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:20 pm National Guard has been called in

https://www.kmov.com/news/national-guar ... 9b0b8.html
I saw that this evening. Hopefully they can get order restored in short order.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

It's a shame that this terrible murder that had almost everyone in agreement is then turned into this bullshit. A tragedy that could unite us is instead tearing us further apart.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Multiple cities having protest and riots. COVID-19 has taken a backseat to the rioting breaking out all across the country. Major cities seem to be where the outbreaks are occurring. Minneapolis has lost control of their city and hoping the National Guard can regain control. Ohio had issues at their State capitol. LA is having protest and localized rioting. Louisville and Phoenix had protest, minimal looting on the last report I read.

Nice weather here this weekend, watching St. Louis to see if any 'protesters' need new televisions this weekend. (If you watch the rioting footage, you can see 'protestors' walking out of Target with big screen tvs.)
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Coming to a city near you !

Just a plain excuse to steal/pillage
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:29 am Major cities seem to be where the outbreaks are occurring. Minneapolis has lost control of their city and hoping the National Guard can regain control. Ohio had issues at their State capitol. LA is having protest and localized rioting. Louisville and Phoenix had protest, minimal looting on the last report I read.
I'm curious how many of the 'protestors' are being paid, how many don't know/care about the actual incident but need a free TV and how many are actually individuals that want to peacefully protest something?
Bmyers wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:29 am Multiple cities having protest and riots. COVID-19 has taken a backseat to the rioting breaking out all across the country. Major cities seem to be where the outbreaks are occurring. Minneapolis has lost control of their city and hoping the National Guard can regain control. Ohio had issues at their State capitol. LA is having protest and localized rioting. Louisville and Phoenix had protest, minimal looting on the last report I read.
Most of these would definitely be the 'paid protestor' variety.

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

St. Louis and surrounding cities have activated advance response teams. Two are being deploying in the St. louis and one is being deployed in Ferguson. They are supposed to be in place by 1800 hours and they expecting an interesting weekend.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »