Virus over

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Re: Virus over

Post by David »

Well, some of us feel he's the very best POTUS in modern history. I believe history will bear that out.

In regards to off-the-script babbling...you still don't understand Bob. He communicates to the public (circumventing the MSM) by carefully chosen 'babbling', misspelled words and even the color of his tie. Perhaps you don't understand what he's saying, but there are those of us that do know precisely what he's communicating. Nothing is by accident or chance.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Trump is egotistical and kind of a flaming A-hole but he turned the country around from the economic and cultural abyss it was in under Obama. Employment and the economy are (were) at an all time high and he straightened out our foreign policy and put America back on top. This virus thing is unfortunate and is taking away some of his success. I didn't vote for him the first time (I voted independent) but I will vote for him this time. He is truly the independent candidate despised by republicans and democrats alike. I may not like him personally but I will give him his due.
Last edited by Mac66 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Agree, may not be a drinking buddy, but if the future is like his past, he's a shoe-in
You can't fix stupid !
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

No doubt he has done a fantastic job in a number of errors. Like any other President, he has made some major gaffes. It's really an impossible job, based on the system it operates in. No argument that Obama had zero strengths other than personality period.

Meanwhile - Chloraquin is out there under epic production....very quiet.
- The media doesn't want you to know
- Trump not discussing it (in any clear manner. I didn't notice the stripe on the tie and the ear tug that meant "Chloaquin available in 15 days")
+ Don't want idiots to start acting like it is over
+ Still no really great facts on the definitive effectiveness and we all know if anything is off by .001 we'll crucify the messenger even if they said "results may vary"
Jackal359

Post by Jackal359 »

'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. '

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid ... hloroquine

Spanish flu (H1N1) pandemic lasted almost 36 months from January 1918 to December 1920 offically, it infected about a third of the world's population of 1.5 billion at the time. The death toll has been estimated to have been anywhere from 17 million to 50 million "offically".

So whatever treatment / vaccine they come up with "i don't care" i will prepare for it to fail and hope for it to work. Come on people these are the government and corps, one could not find it's arse with a map and a compass the others want to screw the last penny outta you at best.

Take care and God bless one and all.