Just saying Hi.

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
aerynsun

Just saying Hi.

Post by aerynsun »

I'm coming over from Glocktalk. I was a long time member there - decades. In the early days I posted a lot and then less and less over the years. I saw that many people who liked Glocks moved over to www.theboresite.com and came here to see what is new in prepping.

I posted recently in the Glocktalk s&p forum about bugging out in a travel trailer and the stock market crash and did not get much from other posters. It appears only trolls remain.

I hope this is the place for me.
David
Administrator

Re: Just saying Hi.

Post by David »

Welcome to the SEP forum. SEP was really started and populated by many of the senior folks from GT, particularly the S&P section. So you're in good company. Jump in and enjoy :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
ratf51
Board Founder

Post by ratf51 »

Welcome aboard!
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Greetings. I have a trailer, and work in finance.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Welcome. I also have a trailer which is my planned BOV. I read your thread on GT and questioned why? But it's all good and I'm always open to new ideas and other people's experiences.
maypo59

Post by maypo59 »

Welp... guess I am a troll now. Since I posted that I had been to where you wanted to go.. and didn't think it was a great bug out spot. sorry. Guess I will move along.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Welcome
David
Administrator

Post by David »

maypo59 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 am Welp... guess I am a troll now. Since I posted that I had been to where you wanted to go.. and didn't think it was a great bug out spot. sorry. Guess I will move along.
Not sure what you mean? Can't remember ever having a troll here on the board. Disagreements are always welcome and lots of us have disagreed. Just never went south during the discussion like it does on some boards.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

maypo59 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 am Welp... guess I am a troll now. Since I posted that I had been to where you wanted to go.. and didn't think it was a great bug out spot. sorry. Guess I will move along.
huh?
maypo59

Post by maypo59 »

Sorry, I was one of the people who questioned his bug out to a certain location, on GT. Having been there a few times, I know it's not a good spot I would choose. I stated as much.