The Lessons of Covid: Prepping

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: The Lessons of Covid: Prepping

Post by Bob »

As I mentioned - I worked for the Department of Health and did some considerable Disaster Preparedness training at a professional level - including for Pandemics. Before they were popular, profitable, and political.

I learned to not bother trying to help people. They are so captured by the media and their "team" that they generally can't be reached.
Robert70

Post by Robert70 »

Obviously, my post is new, but YES, I was there in the thick of the 'Covid' issue (scamdemic). I was also there when WJC did this (AWB), and his dem majority passed taxing Social Security. Prepping isn't just mindless action, It's a 'Mindset'. In a way, I consider myself blessed coming up in a 'Poor' family, but yet, my family has in our ancestry the Pioneers of the 1800's here in Arizona, with Native American branches, in the Navajo & White Mountain Apache Tribes. We either learned to survive or starve. This, to me what 'prepping' is all about. This IS involved, but it is NOT complicated.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Great point Robert. I wish I had paid more attention to the "old habits" as my parents were fairly successful for the times, and I wasn't actually brought up nearly as much that way...