Biden 100 day plan

For all discussion related to politics issues.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: Biden 100 day plan

Post by tom mac »

Almost didn't make it up the small stairs on the plane the other day...

Time is NOT on his side but I think he will only pop up to see his shadow ( for 4 more months of being Pres )
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I think the call for Biden to resign (or invoke the 25th amendment) will increase even by the Democrats. They have the opportunity to get the first female (black) president which could increase her chances of getting re-elected in Nov. If that happens the first thing she should do is fire the Secret Service director which will show leadership ability. Neither of those would happen but it'd be a good strategy IMO by the Dems.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

SS director has resigned...

As to Kamala, the news/media is now going to shine her up like a new penny.... but she still is the laughing girl .
You can't fix stupid !
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

So, if she becomes president by replacing Biden, would that make her the 47th president and require the Republican party to change all their marketing and PR stuff from 47 to 48?
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Bmyers wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:19 am So, if she becomes president by replacing Biden, would that make her the 47th president and require the Republican party to change all their marketing and PR stuff from 47 to 48?
Good point :D
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

yes... all those small businesses that printed Trump 47 will be out of luck.

Years ago I use to have things made for local sale... learned early on not to put dates on items !
You can't fix stupid !