The Relentless Pursuit of Donald Trump

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: The Relentless Pursuit of Donald Trump

Post by Bob »

3 out of 1000's of criminals.

Meanwhile, we watch as someone who is at best...distasteful, at worst, ignoirant (as in really doesn't know what is/isn't ok because playing outside his game) get persecuted.

Time to invest in Banana futures, because the Republic is changing.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I watched the RNC last night. Interesting to see that Senator Vance was picked as VP.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I like Vance, sort of. Not sure what made him suddenly love Trump after what he said about him in the past. Obviously a guy will play the game, change his tune if it gets him closer to his goal which is the white house (as eventual president sooner than later if the left has it's way).

And for the record I have always thought Trump was/is a flaming A-hole as a person. I did not vote for him the first time (I didn't vote for Hillary either). I thought he did a good job as President and voted for him the second time. There is no real choice but to vote for him this time. We can't afford another 4 years under Joe or 3, 2 or 1 years depending on when Biden completely loses his mind.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Another four years or as you pointed out however many years Joe could last would not be good for this nation.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

The story I tell Dems....

You have raccoons in your house attic... you hire an exterminator. Do you care if he's an a-hole, drinks ,cheats on wife OR do you want the job done correctly... ?

He would never be one of my drinking buddies ( if he drank ) , but I felt he did a good job with America.
You can't fix stupid !