Spring is coming early

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Spring is coming early

Post by Ronin.45 »

Mac66 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:20 pm Spring in MIchigan also known as second winter. Mid 20's today 5" of snow at home in the burbs, 7"+ up at the woods house.
I drove to Detroit for work on Friday. Not a flake all the way there and then a blizzard in the city. Inches of snow on everything without a salt or plow truck in sight. Semis stuck sideways on ramps and accidents everywhere. After an hour of that BS, clear weather all the way home.
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: Spring is coming early

Post by Mac66 »

I drove across Detroit from the north east burbs to the western burbs on Friday morning. Heavy snow, snow and slush covered expressways. Two tracks all the way. I was pretty much in 4 wheel drive the whole way. Headed home in the afternoon and most of the roads had been salted, wet but clear. I dragged my snow blower out of the shed I put away a couple weeks ago and did the walks. Then it snowed again off and on the rest of the day. Bright and sunny on Sat and Sun. Lost most of the snow yesterday. In the 40s today.'