SCOTUS and gun cases

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Bmyers
Board Founder

SCOTUS and gun cases

Post by Bmyers »

There are several major cases pending in front of SCOTUS concerning gun rights.

The old I get the more I start to think there is some sort of truth to some of these conspiracy theories. It is interesting how SCOTUS has these cases come before them right now and we are starting to see multiple mass shootings occurring in highly public areas almost appears that someone is trying to put pressure on SCOTUS.
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: SCOTUS and gun cases

Post by Mac66 »

Didn't one of the mass shooters say he did it because gun laws are too lax? WTF?
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

The problem with anyone stating gun laws are to lax, are murder laws to lax also? The issue is always the tool, never the person. Yet, the act of murder involves breaking multiple laws, yet the "gun laws" are the only ones that aren't strict enough? I guess assault laws are strict enough that we have eliminated all assualts?

So, if the murder laws are strict enough, shouldn't that mean that there are no murders because the law is strict enough? No one is beat to death, no one is stabbed to death, no one is poisoned, so the murder laws are perfect. I know, I'm preaching to the choir.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

bring back the "chair" ...
and a sure and SWIFT trial ( none of this 3 yrs later trial )
You can't fix stupid !
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Shame that many prisoners live better than some free citizens.