Happy New Year

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
David
Administrator

Happy New Year

Post by David »

A very safe and happy New Year to everyone :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: Happy New Year

Post by tom mac »

Happy New Tear to all...

Just got my tickets for tonight.
IMG_1423.jpg
IMG_1423.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 56797 times
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Safe and prosperous new year to all.

This year will be a bit different than years past where we usually sit home and do nothing.

My sister and her husband bought a house near our up north woods house as did my brother and his wife. All of us are at our places this weekend and are getting together tonight. We all see each other a lot more since we have houses close to one another. It's been a lot of fun.

My youngest brother recently bought a lot close by as well and will be building in a few years. When my 97 year old mother dies most of us will likely move up here permanently.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Happy New Year!

Looks like we are off to a better start than Japan. First day of the year and they are already dealing with a major earthquake.