What'd ya get for Christmas that is good for preps

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Mac66
Board Founder

What'd ya get for Christmas that is good for preps

Post by Mac66 »

I'll start....

My son got me a 125 amp Flux welder from Harbor Freight. Yeah, its a cheap one but gets good reviews. I've always wanted a welder and have a pile of broken stuff that needs tending to. Just have to get up to speed to learn how to use it. Youtube is your friend in that regard.

Also got a handful of SD cards to use in my trail cameras. It's been kind of a pain to pull the SD card, go back to the house to look at it and then return it to the camera. Started using/carrying an old digital camera as a card reader to look on site but just swapping the cards will make the whole process easier.

My wife got me a couple pair of work gloves. I think she is planning something :?
Last edited by Mac66 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: What'd ya get for Christmas that is good for preps

Post by tom mac »

:lol: got canning lids and a new large pack of O2 absorbers
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Re: What'd ya get for Christmas that is good for preps

Post by David »

We don't exchange gifts anymore among the adults. But that leaves it wide open if I want/need to get something if needed.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".