Starting tomato plants

Here you can post your DIY projects or links/videos.
Erich

Re: Starting tomato plants

Post by Erich »

That's pretty cool. I wish _I_ had that division of labor here. :D
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

She is a great woman. Her latest project has been learning to do electrical work. She has been switching out light switches. Installing new GFCI outlets around the house.

She has been slowly redoing everything in the house. Part of it, she has been off work since July with a foot injury and currently looking at surgery at the end of the month which she will be in a wheelchair for three months. So, she has been finding different projects she can do that she doesn't have to stand for long periods of time and it keeps her mind busy. Being stuck at home unable to drive with a big boot on your leg can drive one crazy after a while. Instead she has taken up lots of different projects and I never know what I will walk into when I come home from work.
Erich

Post by Erich »

Wow! Now that's the spirit! God bless her - she's certainly a blessing to you!
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

She is the best thing that has happened to me. I consider myself extremely blessed when she said she would be my wife. We will be celebrating 30 years next year and we dated for four years before we got married.
Erich

Post by Erich »

Wonderful!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 am She is the best thing that has happened to me. I consider myself extremely blessed when she said she would be my wife. We will be celebrating 30 years next year and we dated for four years before we got married.
Definitely a blessing. My wife and I have been married 26 years and together for 28. I thank the Lord for her every day.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Nice seeing long marriages. You don't see them as much as you use to.
Erich

Post by Erich »

Gina's put up with me (and vice-versa) for 28 now (30 years together, including our courtship). I think fairy tales do humanity a great disservice with the tagline, "And then they lived happily ever after." No, that's when the WORK gets going. :) We're both grateful that the Holy Spirit is the third person in our marriage, because sometimes that's the only one who's not highly irritated.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Yes... it is WORK to keep the marriage going smooth... Ask my wife of 46 yrs.
She still puts up with me :lol:
You can't fix stupid !
Erich

Post by Erich »

Nice work, tom mac!