G23X

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

G23X

Post by David »

https://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/ ... bmissions/

Talking about Gen 5 G22/23 on GT, I didn't realize Glock had made a 23X for submission. Very interesting. I'd love a Gen 5 G23.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: G23X

Post by David »

Am I the only one interested in a G23.5 and/or 23X? :mrgreen:

If they came out with a G23.5 I would be sorely tempted to carry it rather than my Sig P365. At least some of the time. I carried a G23.3 for years even though I didn't care for the finger grooves on compact Glocks. A G23.5 would be the cat's meow to me.

And a 23X would be the perfect compliment to my 19X. That coyote tan has really grown on me.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: G23X

Post by David »

Been nearly 4 years since I started this thread. Glock did indeed finally come out with G22/23 in Gen 5. They've yet to come out with a 23X though. After the OP I got an HK USPc in 40 (also 357sig and 9mm) so the want for a G23.5 kinda faded away after that. They are about the same size overall.

Flash forward to now and I've started to get the hankering for a G23.5 again. I put my G35 up for sale locally. It has both the 40 and 9mm barrels. We'll see if it sells and if so perhaps looking into a G23.5.