Ruptured bicep tendon

Preparedness starts with good health. Section for all things health and exercise related. Including discussions of current events in the world of health and medicine.
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: Ruptured bicep tendon

Post by Mac66 »

Actually getting a CAT scan today for my heart which is why I came home from up north. The MRI is tomorrow. My cardiologist is concerned with my replacement heart valve function so they are going to take a peak.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Praying all goes well for you.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Had the MRI on my shoulder last week. I do indeed have a torn rotator cuff. Going to have to talk to the orthopedic surgeon to decide what to do about it. Surgery is a possibility but not always with a partial tear. PT and cortisone injections seem to be the non surgical treatment. Otherwise, the knife. Will have to see how severe the tear is via DRs opinion.

Also had a CAT scan on my heart. I have the test results but I can't understand them so it's back to the cardiologist to see what up with that.

Good thing I bought a log splitter last summer, don't think I'll be swinging an axe ever again.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Really praying everything works out fine Mac.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Good luck