New trail cam pics

The section for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and all of our outdoor adventures. This section includes gardening and the harvesting of game and other edibles.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: New trail cam pics

Post by tom mac »

nice pics

Just yesterday, in back yard saw two fawns ( still spotted / nursing ) and doe.... is it just me or was this kind of late in the year for fawns as such
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: New trail cam pics

Post by Mac66 »

tom mac wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:44 am nice pics

Just yesterday, in back yard saw two fawns ( still spotted / nursing ) and doe.... is it just me or was this kind of late in the year for fawns as such
Pretty late in the year for fawns to still be spotted and nursing.

The momma and her fawns that we've been seeing since they were tiny showed up Friday afternoon in my field. They are now almost as big as momma, no spots and both are sporting buttons on their heads. So both are males. Really surprised at how big they are. I had seen them on Wed evening. One of my sons and my brother were hunting the field and my other son was hunting the clearing. He saw them about half an hour before they got to the filed. He was in a ladder stand and they were right under him so he got a good look at their heads. They then were no more than 10 yards from my other son in the field.