Forum Founder

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

Forum Founder

Post by David »

As I'm learning my way around the admin CP I am able to do more things to enhance the board. I've added a 'special rank' titled Forum Founder. This is being assigned to the folks that were active participants on the old SEP board and have joined and begun posting here. It should appear under your screen name in your posts. Just a bit of recognition.

I would like to have actual 'rank' bars that appear in posts. I will hopefully be getting with a couple of folks that are familiar with that process next week. Once I get familiar with that process I can spice the board up even more. Nothing that is really 'needed' but window dressing is nice. Anyway, it allows me to really get to know the behind-the-scenes stuff even better and what can be done with this new board. So consider it a work in progress.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
kirgi08
Board Founder

Re: Forum Founder

Post by kirgi08 »

David,I can't reply to/use pm's yet.It's my post count I think.'08.
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you look like food you will be eaten.

I'd rather have and not need it,as to need and not have it.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Is anyone else having issues with using/replying to PM's?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
kirgi08
Board Founder

Post by kirgi08 »

I took care of that with mac66 on GT,I could read yer pm's,I got 2 of the same thing in 2 different folders. I still don't see where/how to respond at'08.
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you look like food you will be eaten.

I'd rather have and not need it,as to need and not have it.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

You don't see a 'send reply' or 'forward' tab at the top of the text boxes?