Essential Oils

A section for home remedies, alternative medicine, homeopathy including diet, essential oils, herbs and other natural means of treating disease and injury.
David
Administrator

Essential Oils

Post by David »

I'm a BIG proponent of essential oils for every day use as well as prepping and alternative medicine. One example is 'Head Ease'.

https://www.edensgarden.com/products/head-ease

Works great on headaches and migraines. I have family that will verify that, as do I. Put a few drops in your palms, rub your palms, stick you nose in your palms and breath deeply. You'll feel it in your sinus passages.

Another is 'Panaway'.

https://www.amazon.com/PanAway-Essentia ... B0083I33FU

Year ago I was in the garage in my home gym. Made the mistake of working out barefoot. I bumped a stack of weights and a 5lbs plate dropped on my small toe. Yeah, it hurt to tears. Toe was black and blue all the way around. I put Panaway on it, but on a sock and the next morning it was only slightly pink and most of the pain was gone!

I don't advocate for any particular brand. The above are for reference only and just two that I've used personally.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Essential Oils

Post by David »

The above is funny, but essential oils do have a place in a prepper's medicine chest imho. I've used them, some examples above, many times to very good effect. Cleans and disinfects the air as well if used in a diffuser.

Oil of Oregano for example is known to be able to kill just about any pathogen when a drop or two is placed in a petri dish. I've used Oil of Oregano under the tongue when I feel a cold or flu coming on. Warning, start off with one drop and work your way up. It is strong and will make you stand up and salute!

Another type of use for Oil of Oregano.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

12 Best Essential Oils for Toothache, Abscess, and Infection

https://naturallydaily.com/essential-oi ... toothache/