Parts for Sig P35 thumb safety

A section for all the tweaks done and available to our toys.
David
Administrator

Parts for Sig P35 thumb safety

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Parts for Sig P35 thumb safety

Post by David »

I've clicked on the 'notify me tab' several times for each of these items. When I see the email notification that they are back in stock, usually within 30 minutes of receiving the email, they are already out of stock again! I'm talking like the last 3-4 times they sell out within 30 minutes or less! Sig is really missing the boat because this is a very popular item that it seems a LOT of people want.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Well so far I've been able to buy two manual thumb safeties and two grip frame modules with the safety cut-outs on each side. Still waiting on the detent and detent springs to come in stock and then I can complete the project of putting a thumb safety on both my P365 and my son's pistol.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

The thumb safety levers came in. The grip frame modules are on the way. Yesterday the detent came in stock so I ordered two. Now I'm waiting for the detent spring and then I can but it all together.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Well the detent spring came in stock just now so I ordered the two I need. When it all comes in I can convert both P365's to thumbs safety models. Yay.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Finally received the grip frame modules today. The whole conversion was straight-forward and didn't take long. Had to take the mag release out of the old grip frame and transfer it over to the new one as well. Everything works well and I like it quite a bit.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

10-XL Conversion Basepad for SIG P365XL

https://tactical.dev/collections/p365/p ... -magazines